I don’t know if you’ve heard, but tomorrow is Thanksgiving. In the spirit of, I thought I’d throw my list of things I’m thankful for out into the blogosphere. 🙂 There are too many things to list, but here are some things I’ve been thankful for this past week.
1. Warm winter hats and iPhone-compatible gloves.
2. Also, electric blankets at work.
3. Getting back in touch with my old friend, the treadmill.
4. Apples and almond butter (all day, every day).
5. My mama, who emails me to tell me how much she loves me. ❤
6. Snuggles with this little bug.
7. Vinyl records and winter candles.
8. Lovely friends who send text messages full of emojis.
10. Four-day weekends.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Turkey Day (or, if you’re like my family, Ham Day). Happy Thanksgiving!