Hello! It’s Monday again. Since my day was a little less than stellar, I thought I’d recap a few fun things from the weekend.
1. Spending Friday night with friends, drinking a brew that my friend made. My friend Billy works at Tin Man, a new-ish local brewery. Friday they release a small batch of Rhubarb California Common Ale, which Billy had made. It was really good and a really fun time!
2. It’s finally fall, and it finally feels like it. The apples at the store have been beautiful lately, and today was especially lovely outside. I think crisp is the right word.
3. See that Ferris wheel peaking over that building? Fall also means it’s time for Fall Festival, the best time to eat a ton of awful/wonderful deep-fried food. I don’t go as often as I did as a kid, but I always make it down once a week or so to get my favorites—buckeyes and kuchen.
4. Fall girls’ night. Saturday night I went over to a friend’s house to girl talk and watch some Halloween movies (of the non-scary variety). We had a great time catching up, eating pumpkin food (except these), and watching It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and The Witches.
5. Fall walks with Dora. This bug hates being outside, but I’m trying to get her out at least once a day. I’m hoping the more frequently we go for walks, the more she’ll start to enjoy them. Or at least not spend the entire time trying to crawl back to my apartment. 🙂
I’m still working on my Fall To-Do List, so hopefully I’ll cross more items off in the next few weekends. Tonight I’m taking it easy at home. Hope you have a great evening!