So, fall is upon us, huh? A couple weeks ago, my friends and I started making our fall 2013 to-do lists, and I thought I’d share mine on here.
1. Go apple picking. This is something I say every year and have yet to do, so I’m really hoping to do this if nothing else.
2. Read Wuthering Heights. This book has been on my list for a few years and I haven’t ever gotten to it. I ordered it on Amazon this morning and I’m really excited to try it.
3. Take Dora on more walks. It’s really hard to do this when it’s so hot in the summer (plus Dora hates being outside). But the nice weather we’ve been having has made it a lot more pleasant, even if she acts like she’s being punished the whole time. 🙂
4. Go to a bonfire and roast s’mores. Enough said.
5. Spend a day watching the BBC’s Pride and Prejudice, in my PJs with tea and biscuits. My secret hope is that it will be raining so the whole day will seem really British.
6. Drink hard cider and mulled wine. At least once.
7. Buy new boots, jacket, pullover, and scarf. For some reason this year, I’m associating fall with a whole new wardrobe.
…And I’m planning on adding to this as new ideas come, but that’s it for starters. Summer was so disappointing (for me) this year that I’m really determined to have a lovely fall.