Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week. A friend and I have even christened it Boosday. I have a Boosday playlist on my work computer of songs that make me happy just so I can try to get through the day.
In order to ease into this day, here are some Tuesday things.
(This is what I saw when I rolled over yesterday morning. Good Lord. Her life is so hard.)
1. Mornings. I don’t have a bucket list, but if I did, becoming a morning person would be on it. Over the last week, getting out of bed has been especially hard. Today I found a few articles about making mornings better (here and here), and I also just pulled up Julie’s blog post about morning workouts for inspiration. Bottom line, I know I just need to suck it up and stop complaining.
2. Does coffee in the morning make anyone else feel nauseous? Ever since I’ve tried to wean myself off Diet Coke, I’ve noticed I feel a little queasy when drinking coffee. Do I just need to build up a tolerance to it?
3. Strawberry PopTarts are my kryptonite. The water in my kitchen has been turned off since Friday, which means no cooking or cleaning. I’ve managed to scrape by the last few days with leftovers or last-minute runs to the grocery store, but this morning I caved and had PopTarts for breakfast. *Shakes fist at vending machine where everything is only 25 cents.*
4. I switched over to Feedly. Since Google Reader is going away on July 1, I changed over to Feedly yesterday. I’ve heard good things about it, but I’m not thrilled. (I’m sure in 2 months’ time I’ll be singing Feedly’s praises and wondering why I ever was sad Google Reader went away.)
5. Finally, something to brighten your day. Here’s OK Go’s Tiny Desk Concert for NPR. It’s pretty fun.
Hope you guys are enjoying your Tuesday/Boosday! 🙂