Hello! My name is Lindsey.
I’m 27 years old and live in southern Indiana with my dog Dora.
I wasn’t sure what to do for my first post, so I thought I’d just tell you a little about me.
1. I honestly love Indiana. I’ve lived here my whole life, minus a year and a half after college, when I moved to Cincinnati. Up until that time, I thought I needed to get out. I thought a bigger city would offer so much more for me. And then…I moved back home. I’m glad I moved away, but I really feel that this place is lovely and wonderful, full of good people and good things.
2. I honestly love Jesus. Is it weird for me to just come out and say that? But I do. My faith has definitely had its ups and downs, times of awesomeness and times of not-so-awesomeness. Right now, I’m somewhere in between. But my heart’s desire is to live a life of joy that pleases God and brings happiness to others.
3. Running is among the many things I love to do. A few others include reading, talking to friends, watching Netflix on rainy days, being outside on sunny days, and taking pictures of my dog. Sometimes I have a love/hate relationship with running, but like many things that are hard, I find I get more good things from it than bad.
4. My favorite food is fake Mexican food. Maybe this is why I’ve become so interested in health over the past few years. But if I was planning my last meal, it would include tacos, chips, and salsa from my favorite Fexican restaurant. And maybe a churro.
5. The 70s are my jam. I love the clothing, music, colors, photos…if I had to pick another time to visit, it would be the 70s. Seriously, the greatest compliment someone can pay me is to tell me my hair or clothes reminds them of that era.
So that’s me, in a very small nutshell. I’m hoping this blog will be a way to share my interests and the things I’m learning, and to make a few new friends along the way. I hope you enjoy it too.